Monday 15 November 2010

Coursework Overview

In my Media AS year my coursework consists of three main parts, the planning and research, construction and evaluation.
The planning and research part of my work consists of my pre-lim task, making a short 1-2 minute opening of a film that must include certain camera skills such as the 180 degree rule. I have also analyzed the opening of 4 thriller/horror films to help me in creating the opening of my own thriller in my main task.
The construction part of my coursework, makes up the biggest percentage of my grade involves making my own opening to a thriller/horror film. I will include all my planning for my task and all the characters, props and equipment used during the filming, as well my storyboard and script for my opening
My final component of the coursework is the evaluation, this consists of answering seven different questions that evaluate my coursework and the way I went about making it such as time management amongst other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment